Student Shuttle Inc. was formed to provide a safe and reliable form of transportation for the students in the Garland ISD. We have been proudly serving the students of the Garland ISD since 1995!
YOUR STUDENT IS PRIORITY #1
PUT YOUR STUDENT WITH THE MOST RELIABLE, TRUSTED, AND SAFEST SERVICE AROUND!!!
THINGS TO CONSIDER &/OR QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN CHOOSING A TRANSPORTATION SERVICE:
- How long have they been in business?
Student Shuttle, Inc. is a well established business and had been operating since 1995.
- Are they truely a business or just an individual person transporting kids?
Student Shuttle is an Incorporated business.
- Commercially Insured and show PROOF?
YES, all drivers and vehicles are commerically insured.
- Will it be the same driver every day?
YES, your students Driver will stay constant the whole school year, changing Drivers with the students is never allowed!
- Is there a Background Check on the Drivers?
YES, Student Shuttle performs background checks on all it´s drivers.
- Is there a Drivers License Check on the Drivers?
- Are the Drivers Age a consideration?
YES, In order to get Commercial Insurance, the drivers has to be older than 25.
- What happens "IF" the vehicle breaks down? Is there a back-up?
YES, all vehicles have back-ups
- What happens "IF" the Driver is sick? Is there a back-up?
YES, we have a back-up driver
- Is the NEW Booster Seat Law enforced?
YES, all vehicles are equipped with plenty of Booster Seats
- Is the first impression you receive professional?
Student Shuttle, Inc. has Business line as well as a website to contact us.
- Do they represent the company positively?
I hope so.
- Do the teachers of the schools they service use them?
We are #1 trusted by many teachers to transport their OWN children....we have a record amount enrolled!!
Do I really need a transportation service?
- In today´s hectic world, students are almost as busy as we are (sometimes more so). It's hard to be in two places at the same time.
- Sharing a ride or carpooling can solve some of that, but many times it's not as reliable as you would like it to be.
- Perhaps you no longer have bus service.
- Maybe you just worry about your student walking to/from school.
These are just a few good reasons to consider using a transportation service. If your student is in need of a reliable, safe way to and/or from school, contact us to see how we can help!
See what other parents have said about our service, here!